Saturday, January 16, 2010

Download Most Any Video from the Web

The tool I found most useful to download from tube sites like YouTube is the Ask and Record Toolbar.

It is simple and runs a window which shows where your file is downloading on your computer and you can either save it or it will be deleted with other temp files.

IT WILL PRODUCE A FLV file which is adobe Flash Video and is not recognizable by many programs but it can be read in VirtualDub for editing, VLC Player for viewing and Applian FLV Player that comes with the toolbar.

This is a tool I use everyday as I view things that I want to keep on my computer for later organization.

You may have some other programs that they want to install with it but it will work without them. Super program.

No comments:

Post a Comment